Cast of Community

Cast of Community

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Letter Writing Prizes, Where to Find Us, Secret Initiatives, We LOVE Yoplait

Dear NBC Community Fans,

Before I forget, please vote in two polls:
1) Zap2it, for Alison and Ben (I'm a Parks and Rec fan too!)
2) Hulu, for Annie and Troy (tell everyone to watch the show on Hulu!)

Two of us, and possibly more later, are offering prizes this week for NBC Executive letters. Tweet either me (@violincatherine) or @supersarah33 on Thursday, 8pm EST, saying "I sent (x number) of @nbccommunity letters this week." Super Sarah has a set of beautiful magnetic letters, and I will give 5 random people an itunes copy of NBC Community.

Details: Abed4President on Facebook

Up now are English and Portugese flyers, text of an email that you can copy/paste/send to all your email contacts, a google docs spreadsheet of various fans and how to contact them, and some beautiful fan art.

We have a couple of super secret initiatives that we are working on right now in the background while we write letters for the next week or two. If you are interested in details, and are an NBC Community fan, please email me at nayacat@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you. We need all fans on board.

OK, thank you! Please get your pens out and start writing tonight. If you tweet me with a large number of letters written on Thursday, I'm in a generous mood and will probably send you an itunes copy of the show anyway!

Also, based on Yoplait's Valentine to us, I'll buy some @YoplaitYogurt and @GeneralMills food (http://www.generalmills.com/brands) and tweet about it this week. Wow, right?

Love,
Catherine

(P.S. - I'm not kidding. Bill Murray turns up at random places and is very cool with everybody. If you see him, please tell him about this, OK? Thank you! http://twitpic.com/7zz3xo -CB)

No comments:

Post a Comment