TL;DR (with a big thank-you to Fringe): Tweet (#)Darkest401 Friday 10/19/12.
1) Remove parentheses at 7:30pmEST (to preserve the power of the hashtag) and tweet lightly for an hour
2) Tweet as much as you like, starting at 8:30pmEST
3) Use only that one hashtag in each tweet. Any more hashtags than that will reduce the tweet's power.
4) Why not say hello to the ad sponsors?
Guys, the UK "Community" fan who put this together on Reddit is my personal hero.
Here's a link to the website, with all the details:
Also, I'd like to point out the lovely work that @SuperSarah33, @SmoochyDaisy52, @UhOhMorsheDios, and @Dramakim did today:
1) Scroll down to 10/18/12 and observe all the joy from the Pen Awards, which @Danielletbd delivered to the NBC Community cast today:
2) Here's @DramaKim's lovely turn, representing "Community" fans very well, in a @Vulture debate/cage match with a Dr. Who and Real Housewives fan:
Excuse me now, while I go die from happiness. Cremate me when I die, spread my ashes on the Trinity River in Fort Worth Texas, THANK YOU.
"Community" fans are the BEST IN THE WORLD.