Cast of Community

Cast of Community

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hello, everyone! Let's save our show!

Dear friends of Community,

I'm determined to work towards saving this beautiful show. For anyone new to the series, I'm going to post two things in a minute. One is an embedded Hulu video, Season 3 Episode 8. It is a genius episode, and my money is on an Emmy (thank you, Megan Ganz) for outstanding writing. Jim Rash shows phenomenal dramatic as well as comedic chops, and Luis Guzman steals the show.

Also, here is a link to the latest analysis of why the show is on hiatus (http://theweek.com/article/index/221477/community-pulled-from-nbcs-schedule-the-backlash), and I will analyze all points one by one in subsequent posts. In the meanwhile, please feel free to add any comments you may have. If you have an article pertinent to saving the show, let me know. I'm willing to post your words in their entirety, with your name listed prominently at the top.

Thank you, all of you. My plan is to analyze all factors and to find solutions. This show is beautiful, like nothing else on TV, and deserves to live!

Yours truly,
Catherine (aka, a Female Abed)
(PS - I'm making an effort to contact the NBC legal department right now for permission to use the show's image. I am interested in attracting new viewers, finding new sources of revenue, brainstorming ways to increase advertiser confidence, and increasing the profits of NBC with no personal profit or self-interest. -CB)

No comments:

Post a Comment